Sunday, January 28, 2007


Comment on each of the following, giving yourself a grade with an explanation outlining why:
(Grading should be1-5: 1 = excellent, 2 = v. good, 3 = good/average, 4 = poor, 5 = v. poor)

Attainment :2/3
I think my understanding of the work is reasonably good.

Effort: 1/2
This is because I put a lot of effort into my blog and class work this term.

Punctuality:1/2
my punctuality has been excellent this term I have not been late to any of my lessons.

Submission and quality of homework: 1/2
my homework is always on time and I have put a lot of effort into it this term.

Ability to work independently: 1
I think I work very well independently.

Quality of writing: 2/3
I think my writing has improved since last year I think the essay I did on women representation reflects this.

Organisation of Media folder: 3
I got all my notes in the folder but need to put them in order.

Oral contributions in class: 2/3

Standard of Module 5 blog: 1

Standard of Module 6 blog : 2/3

three targets/areas for improvement:
1.Improve quality of writing
2. Organise media folder

No comments: