Monday, November 06, 2006

Self evaluation

Comment on each of the following, giving yourself a grade with an explanation outlining why:(Grading should be1-5: 1 = excellent, 2 = v. good, 3 = good/average, 4 = poor, 5 = v. poor)

Attainment :2/3
I think my understand of the work is quite good


Effort:1/2
This is because I put more effort into my blog work then class work because I am enjoying the topic I have chosen to do and the blog motivates me as it well presented and the colours and pictures help me remember the information.


Punctuality:1/2
I think I am on time to most of my media lessons but I think I only ever been late once which was today but I had a really good reason and that was because I sorting my UCAS out.


Submission and quality of homework :1 and 3
I always submit the work in on time so that what the 1 is for however I think the quality would be a 3.

Ability to work independently: 1
I think I work very well independently and I think the my blog proves it.

Quality of writing :3
We have not really done any work which has been assessed yet so I am basing this on last year.


Organisation of Media folder :3
I got all my notes in the folder but need to put them in order.


Oral contributions in class:2/3
I contribute to lessons more,more then I did last year.

Standard of Module 5 blog :1/2
This is because I enjoy the work I am doing on the blog because I got choose what I wanted to do.

Standard of Module 6 blog : 3
I think the presentation of my blog is good but the quality of writing needs to be improved.


three targets/areas for improvement:
1.Improve quality of writing
2.Improve module 6 blog
3.Organise media folder

No comments: