Thursday, November 02, 2006

Timberlake disturbed by 'Shrek' role
Friday, January 13 2006, 21:13 UTC - by Fiona Edwards

Justin Timberlake has been disturbed by reports that he will play girlfriend Cameron Diaz's cousin in the third Shrek movie.The pop singer is set to voice the role of Prince Artie, the future King Arthur in Shrek III. However, on finding out that the character will not be a love interest for Princess Fiona, but will actually be her cousin the star was a little weirded out."I believe our characters in the movie are cousins, so that's disgusting," he moans. "I mean, I'm from Tennessee, so I heard it does happen where I'm from. But you know, I don't think it's such a good thing universally."The star also has 'doubts' over the suitability of the movie for children: "It's a kid's movie. I don't think cousins should be doing that kind of thing."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds28107.html



No comments: